Academic Writing: How to put your thoughts into words.
You can’t put your bright ideas to paper? Lost for words? Interested in writing faster and better? Join this course and improve your writing skills.
Poor writing skills can hamper your career. This course focuses on enhancing your writing in English and will introduce you to the style and wording of different types of written texts typically needed at university or in your professional life.
The following topics will be covered:
- Compiling novel concepts
- Developing smart ideas and convincing arguments
- Planning and structuring of writing tasks
- Applying word patterns and sentence constructions effectively
- Writing and connecting paragraphs
- Preparing lectures and presentations
- Job Applications: writing CVs and cover letters
(24 Semesterwochenstunden / 2 Leistungspunkte)
Die Anmeldung erfolgt über die SLI-Website unter www.sli.uni-wuppertal.de